Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex.
Get started with insurance :
Erectile dysfunction symptoms might include persistent
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
Treatment and Management
ED can be treated in many ways, including:
- Oral medications.
- Sex therapy.
- Vacuum devices.
- Penile injections.
- Intraurethral medication.
- Surgery (penile implant).
The best way to prevent erectile dysfunction is to make healthy lifestyle choices and to manage any existing health conditions:
- Work with your doctor to manage stress, anxiety, depression or other mental health concerns, diabetes, heart disease or other chronic health conditions.
- See your doctor for regular checkups and medical screening tests.
- Stop smoking, limit or avoid alcohol, and don't use illegal drugs.
- Exercise regularly.